This page was last updated on 15/01/2018
Due to continued growth we are looking for a someone who is accurate and has an eye for detail to join our established team in East Taphouse, Liskeard.
This is a permanent , full-time position, working Monday to Friday 2pm to 10pm.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Counting stock when it arrives in goods in
• Checking stock for damage and/or imperfections
• Logging stock on to our in-house systems and using handheld scanner, full training will be given
• Packing orders efficiently and correctly for dispatch to our customer throughout Europe.
• Given the nature of this role it can be physically demanding due lifting and moving stock within the warehouse
• Basic pay £8 per hour rising to £8.35 on successful competition of training, plus a realistic bonus of up to £100 per month once trained
• 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
• Work Place Pension Scheme, qualifying criteria applicable
• Cash Health Plan available
• Free on site car parking
Closing date 21st January 2018
To apply for a warehouse role, click the link below and fill out the form, making sure you say which role you are applying for in the box called Job Reference/Title or send your C.V with a covering letter to Kevin Adey, Puckator Ltd, Lowman works, East Taphouse, Cornwall, PL14 4NQ
CLICK HERE TO APPLY