At Puckator Wholesale UK will be working right up to and including Friday 21st December, processing and dispatching your orders. Below you will find our recommended "Last Order Dates" for Christmas Delivery and our Christmas Opening times.
PLEASE NOTE: From the beginning of November to Christmas Eve we get very busy processing orders which means we are right at the limit of our standard delivery dispatch time of 4 - 5 working days. If you require your order within 2 or 3 days of the date it is placed then to guarantee delivery you will need to select our PRIORITY SERVICE. We will do our best to get standard orders out quickly but we cannot guarantee a delivery within 5 working days when our standard delivery is selected. Please also note that at this time of year due to the high volume of orders priority is a 1 - 2 day service.
If you want your order BEFORE CHRISTMAS please place it by the dates shown below. These are a guide and although we will do our best, we advise that you place your order well in advance of these dates to guarantee delivery before Christmas. Orders placed close to or on the dates below MUST be paid for at the time of ordering.
|Delivery Location||Standard Delivery Service||Priority Delivery Service|
|UK Mainland||Wednesday 19th||Thursday 20th - BEFORE 11AM|
|Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands||Tuesday 18th||Wednesday 19th - BEFORE 11AM|
|Eire||Monday 17th||Tuesday 18th - BEFORE 11AM|
Guernsey - Monday 17th
Jersey - Monday 17th
|Tuesday 18th - BEFORE 11AM|
|Europe & ROW|
New Zealand - Monday 10th
Greece - Monday 10th
Australia - Tuesday 11th
Canada - Wednesday 12th
Japan - Wednesday 12th
USA- Wednesday 12th
Cyprus - Friday 14th
Malta - Friday 14th
Monday - Friday 17th
- These are recommended dates and we advise that you place your order well in advance of these dates.
- Priority orders placed on the above dates must be placed by the normal cutoff time of 11 pm.
- Any orders placed after the above dates cannot be guaranteed for Christmas Delivery.
- We will be dispatching right up to Friday 21st and between Christmas and New Year. During this time period, we will be running a skeleton staff and we cannot guarantee any priority deliveries between Christmas and New Year.
- Normal service will resume on Wednesday 2nd January.
- If your destination country is not shown on the list above please contact our Customer Services Team.
- Orders must be paid for at the time of ordering if you select the cheque/bank transfer payment option will have to clear before we can dispatch the goods.
For more information on our standard delivery service please click here.
Warehouse & Office Opening Times
|Opening Times || |
|Friday 21st ||Dispatching as Normal (Delivery may be made on Monday 24th to mainland UK but cannot be guaranteed.) |
|Christmas Eve, Christmas Day & Boxing Day ||CLOSED |
|Thursday 27th, Friday 28th & Monday 31st ||Limited Dispatch - No Priority Dispatch |
|New Years Day ||CLOSED |
|Wednesday 2nd January ||Normal Service Resumes |
Thank you for another year of support during 2018. From all of us at Puckator we wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy & Prosperous New Year.