This page was last updated on 11/02/2019
Italian Branch Manager
Puckator is an international gift wholesaler providing best value products throughout Europe and the UK, with offices and showrooms in the UK, Italy, Spain and China. We focus on quality and delivering our customers' expectations as a leading importer, designer and trade supplier of wholesale giftware, novelties, toys, figurines, home ware, jewellery, aromatherapy, collectables, souvenirs and much, much more.
We are looking for a Branch Manager to be responsible for the day to day management of our office based in Turin, Italy and be proactive in business development across Italy and Eastern Europe. Our Italian office is made up of support services for the Italian and Hungarian businesses, such as customer service and accounts and it also incorporates some of the company's buying and marketing departments. This position is an absolutely fantastic opportunity offering variety and potential to the right candidate.
- Day to day management of the office.
- Proactive business development for Italian and Eastern Europe markets, including recruiting agents, developing customer accounts, researching tradeshows.
- Staff management, including monitoring workloads and processes, implementation improvements where necessary.
- Recruitment, training and staff development including maintaining accurate personnel records.
- Supplier management for all services and products relating to the office.
- Produce reports for the management in relation to sales/products.
- Liaise with other departments within the company.
- Attend tradeshows throughout Europe and the UK.
- General supervision of the office.
- Be responsible for aspects of Health and Safety.
- Must be fluent in English and Italian, written and spoken.
- Previous working experience outside Italy desirable, ideally within the UK.
- Experienced in Business Development and Sales.
- Strong IT and administration skills.
- Confident in dealing with customers and potential customers face to face.
- Leadership and management experience.
- Be able to travel throughout Europe and the UK essential due to the nature of the company.
- Attention to detail.
- Outgoing personality.
Location Corso Massimo D’Azeglio 70,Torino 10126, Italy
Package livello quadro, RAL 38K + bonus based on performance
If you would like to apply for this position please email you CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 24th February 2019
*** THERE ARE CURRENTLY NO WAREHOUSE VACANCIES ***
To apply for a warehouse role, click the link below and fill out the form, making sure you say which role you are applying for in the box called Job Reference/Title or send your C.V with a covering letter to Kevin Adey, Puckator Ltd, Lowman works, East Taphouse, Cornwall, PL14 4NQ
CLICK HERE TO APPLY