Placing an Order with Puckator Wholesale
Placing an order with Puckator is simple, easy and secure. Below is an easy to follow guide to placing your order online. We are a web based company so prefer not to take telephone orders however if you have any questions or queries that are not answered below, please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
If you normally order through one of our agents you can place an order through our site just add a note to say you are an existing customer, alternatively you can contact your sales agent directly. To see their contact numbers please click here.
General UK Enquiries - 0800 011 6969Step 1 – Registering
To see the full product information including the prices you first need to register for FREE. There is no obligation to order once registered and all you need is your email address and a password you create. Simply click on the Register Now button and enter the details as requested. Once you have completed registration it will take you to the homepage. Step 2 – Shopping
Once registered you will have access to all the product information including prices and stock levels, and you will see a new button has appeared on the category and product page, Add to Cart. When you see a product you like you simply enter a quantity and hit ‘Add to Cart’. At the top of page is a quick view of your basket, once you have added a product the number of items and sub-total box will increase.
- Currency - If you are outside the UK you have the option to view the prices in either Euros or Dollars. At the top of the page you will see 3 small flags, click on the European flag to view the prices in Euros or the US flag to view the prices in dollars. The UK flag converts the prices back to pound sterling.
Step 3 – Review Your Basket
- Multiple Items - Some items on our site can only be purchase in enforced multiples. This is either because of the way they are packaged, or to offer you the best variety. These products will have a number such as 12 or 24 in the quanity box and you will only be able to order in these multiples. If you enter a number which is not a multiple of the quantity it will automatically round it up to the next multiple. E.g. An item is only available in 12’s, you enter 20, the basket will round it up to 24.
Once you have finished shopping and your basket has reached our minimum total of £100 (ex vat), you will now be able to checkout.
Click the ‘view cart’ link at the top of your page and review your items. Once you are happy click ‘Checkout’.
Step 4 – Delivery Information
- Out of Stock Items - Our system automatically stores your basket so if something goes out of stock when you log back in, it will be marked as ***OUT OF STOCK*** in your basket. If you have an out of stock item in your basket it will NOT let you process through checkout. Please remove the out of stock item and then it will allow you to continue through checkout.
The next step is to choose your delivery address and method. If your delivery address is different to the invoice address this is where you need to change it. Click the ‘Change Address’ button and enter your delivery address. Once entered it will take you back to the delivery options page where you can check the delivery address has been updated. Our site stores your delivery address options so if you have more than one you can just select it from your list by clicking the ‘Change Address’ button.
- SMS Notification - If you are based in the UK you can enter a mobile telephone number here. If your order is sent with our courier DPD you will get a text message on the day of delivery with an estimated delivery time.
Please Note: The text message comes directly from DPD. If you want to change the delivery time please follow the instructions sent by DPD.
- Shipping Method - The shipping method depends on your locations. For standard UK mainland addresses there will be a Standard and Priority Shipping Option. For Europe there will be a single shipping option based on location and order value. For the Rest of World locations there will be no price, this is because we need to get a quote from our courier depending on your order size.
If you are a new customer we will contact you with an estimated delivery quote which you can then decide to accept or decline. If you have ordered with us before we will get the order packed and then let you know the total including shipping. If you would prefer us to contact you everytime with a shipping quote please add a note in the comments box.
All shipping prices are ex vat and full delivery information can be found on our Delivery & Shipping page.
Step 5 - Payment Information
Here you can enter your billing address if different from the delivery address. To change follow the same instructions as for delivery address.
- Gift Vouchers/Discount Codes - If we are running a promotion or you have a code from an advert this is the place to enter it. Type the code in the coupon box and hit redeem. It will then show a message at the top of the page saying “The coupon has been successfully applied”. If there is a problem please enter a note in the comments box at the bottom of the page and our customer service team will be in touch.
Step 6 - Confirmation
The next page is where you confirm the order, it shows you the products and quantities ordered, total including delivery and the invoice and delivery addresses. PLEASE CHECK THIS INFORMATION CAREFULLY. We take the information on the order as correct, if you enter the wrong delivery address we do not know this so please double check all the information you have entered is correct.
If you need to change anything click the edit button beside the information. When you are happy click 'confirm order'. If you selected credit/debit card you will now be directed to our secure payment system. Please follow the instructions and make the payments. Once the payment is completed you will be directed back to our site. If you selected cheque/bank transfer you will be directed to the order finished page.
You will now receive an email confirmation of your order. When the order is sent down to the warehouse or dispatched the status of the order is updated and you will receive an automated email detailing the status change. If at any point you want to check the order or see the tracking number once dispatched just login and visit 'Your Account' section.
If you have any queries regarding placing an order please call us on 0800 0116969 or email our Customer Services team at email@example.com