Christmas Posting Dates
When you are looking to stock up in the run-up to Christmas, or top-up during the New Year, this page gives you all the information you need on our last recommended order dates and opening times.
As usual, we will be processing and dispatching orders right up to (and including) Friday 24th December.
From the beginning of November to Christmas Eve we get very busy processing orders which means we are right at the limit of our standard delivery dispatch time of 4 to 5 working days. If you require your order within 2 or 3 days of the date it is placed then to guarantee delivery you will need to select our PRIORITY SERVICE. We will do our best to get standard orders out quickly on our standard service.
If you want your order BEFORE CHRISTMAS please place it by the dates shown below. These are a guide and although we will do our best, we advise that you place your order well in advance of these dates to guarantee delivery before Christmas. Orders placed close to or on the dates below must be paid for at the time of ordering.
|Delivery Location||Standard Delivery Service||Priority Delivery Service|
|UK Mainland||Tuesday 21st||Wednesday 22nd - BEFORE 11 am (Dispatched Thursday 23rd for delivery Christmas Eve if placed after 11am)|
|Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands||Monday 20th||Tuesday 21st - BEFORE 11 am|
|Channel Islands||Wednesday 15th||Sunday 19th - BEFORE 11 am|
Goods ordered on this website and sent from the UK to the EU take approximately 7 - 14 days to arrive.
Please order before Friday the 10th of December for delivery to arrive before Christmas from the UK.
If you prefer you can order from one of our European sister sites and stock will be sent from the European Distribution Centre in Poland.
|EC & ROW||
New Zealand - Friday 10th
Australia - Friday 10th
Canada - Friday 10th
Japan - Friday 10th
USA - Tuesday 14th
Switzerland - Thursday 16th
Iceland - Wednesday 15th
Norway - Thursday 16th
- These are recommended dates and we advise that you place your order well in advance of these dates.
- Priority orders placed on the above dates must be placed by the normal cutoff time.
- Any orders placed after the above dates cannot be guaranteed for Christmas Delivery.
- We will dispatch orders right up to Friday 24th December but our warehouse and office will be closed between Christmas and New Year. No orders will be processed or dispatched between the 25th and the 4th of January.
- Normal service will resume on Tuesday 4th January.
- If your destination country is not shown on the list above please contact our Customer Services team who will advise you of the last recommended date for ordering.
- Orders must be paid for at the time of order. If you select the cheque/bank transfer payment option, the payment will have to clear before we can dispatch the goods.
For more information on our standard delivery service please click here.
|Monday 21st to Friday 24th||Dispatching as Normal|
|Christmas Day to Monday 3rd of January
|Tuesday 4th January||Normal Service Resumes|
It has been another very challenging year with, COVID, Brexit and setting up our warehouse in Poland. Thank you to all our customers for your support and patience in 2021, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.