Christmas Posting Dates
When you are looking to stock up in the run-up to Christmas, or top-up during the New Year, this page gives you all the information you need on our last recommended order dates and opening times.
As usual, we will be processing and dispatching orders right up to (and including) Tuesday 24th December.
From the beginning of November to Christmas Eve we get very busy processing orders which means we are right at the limit of our standard delivery dispatch time of 4 to 5 working days. If you require your order within 2 or 3 days of the date it is placed then to guarantee delivery you will need to select our PRIORITY SERVICE. We will do our best to get standard orders out quickly on our standard service.
If you want your order BEFORE CHRISTMAS please place it by the dates shown below. These are a guide and although we will do our best, we advise that you place your order well in advance of these dates to guarantee delivery before Christmas. Orders placed close to or on the dates below must be paid for at the time of ordering.
|Delivery Location||Standard Delivery Service||Priority Delivery Service|
|UK Mainland||Wednesday 18th||Thursday 19th - BEFORE 11 am|
|Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands||Tuesday 17th||Wednesday 18th - BEFORE 11 am|
|Eire||Tuesday 17th||Wednesday 18th - BEFORE 11 am|
|Channel Islands||Monday 16th||Tuesday 17th - BEFORE 11 am|
|Europe & ROW||
New Zealand - Wednesday 11th
Australia - Wednesday 11th
Canada - Wednesday 11th
Japan - Wednesday 11th
Malta - Wednesday 11th
Cyprus - Wednesday 11th
Greece - Thursday 12th
USA - Sunday 15th
Switzerland - Monday 16th
- These are recommended dates and we advise that you place your order well in advance of these dates.
- Priority orders placed on the above dates must be placed by the normal cutoff time of 11 am.
- Any orders placed after the above dates cannot be guaranteed for Christmas Delivery.
- We will dispatch orders right up to Tuesday 24th December and between Christmas and New Year. During this period, we will be running a skeleton staff and we cannot guarantee any priority deliveries between Christmas and New Year.
- Normal service will resume on Thursday 2nd January.
- If your destination country is not shown on the list above please contact our Customer Services team who will advise you of the last recommended date for ordering.
- Orders must be paid for at the time of order. If you select the cheque/bank transfer payment option, the payment will have to clear before we can dispatch the goods.
For more information on our standard delivery service please click here.
Over the Christmas period, our warehouse and office will be running on reduced staff. Please find information on our opening times and dates below.
|Monday 23rd and Tuesday 24th||Dispatching as Normal (Delivery is not likely to be made until after the New Year)|
|Christmas Day, Boxing Day and Friday 27th December
|Monday 30th and Tuesday 31st||Open, but with limited Dispatch - No Priority Dispatch|
|New Years Day||CLOSED|
|Thursday 2nd January||Normal Service Resumes|
Thank you for another year of support during 2019. From all of us at Puckator we wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy & Prosperous New Year.