How to use Fragrance Oil Burners, Candles and Incense Safely
At Puckator we have a fantastic selection of products such as fragrance oil burners, candles and incense that come with safety information for use. Most of this is common sense but it is a requirement for us to provide use and safety information on these products and on the labelling and packaging of these lines.
Below you will find general safety information on using these products safely.
Which of our products does this information relate to?
Fragrance oil burners, candles, candle holders, incense, incense burners and ash catchers.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always place items with a candle or incense on a suitable heatproof surface, away from flammable objects such as fabrics and curtains.
- Do not use candles or incense in a draft.
- A standard good quality tea light should be used for all our tea light holders and oil burners. Do not use a large tea light or votive candle unless specified on the individual product.
- Oil burners, incense burners and candle holders may get hot while in use, take care when moving them. Always allow enough time for the holder to cool down before handling.
- We do not supply any candles with our products unless otherwise stated in the description.
- Our oil burners are for use with diluted fragrance oils only, they are not suitable for wax melts or other wax products unless otherwise stated.
- Hanging or outdoor candles and candle holders should be secured carefully and should not be used in adverse weather conditions.
Are these products safe?
Yes, all of these products are safe to use when the safety instructions are followed.
All of these products fall into some of our top-selling categories that sell well all year round and are a great addition to any store. Take a look at some of our best sellers below.
- Incense Sticks and Cones
- Nag Champa
- Incense Burners and Ashcatchers
- Candle Holders
- Oil Burners
If you have any questions or queries about these or any other product, please contact our customer services team.