Now that many shops are finally allowed to reopen and welcome back customers, we want to help you prepare so you are stocked and ready to go with all your customers needs.
First things first –Now, more than ever your customers will want to enter your store and feel safe. Below we have put together a quick check list, many of which we are sure you already have in place!
- Social distancing – try to keep 1-2 meters.
- Screens or barriers at the tills.
- A one-way system using clearly visible markings and signs
- A maximum number of customers in your store at any one time
- Hand sanitiser stations at the entrance
When all that has been ticked off, the next question is… What products to offer?
When reopening it is important to fill your shelves with produ